PHP is also called as Object-Oriented Programming language. Advance PHP contains Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
PHP OOP is Object-Oriented Programming. Procedural programming is about writing procedures or functions that perform operations on the data while object-oriented programming is about creating objects and class that contain both data and functions.
Object Oriented Programming (OOP) is colleaction of class, object, method and variable.
Advantages of PHP Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- OOP is faster and easier to execute
- OOP provides a clear structure for the programs
- OOP helps to make the code easier to maintain, modify and debug.So we can reuse function ,class and object.
- OOP is used to create full reusable applications with less code and shorter development time
- OOPs is more secure programming.
PHP OOPs Introduction
Object Oriented Programming contains below concepts.
- Classes and objects
- Public ,private, protected properties and methods
- Abstract class
- Constructor & Destructor
- Static methods and properties
- Methods overloading
- Final keyword
- Parent:: & self:: keyword